Saturday, April 3, 2010

Valentines Day

Our Valentines Day was pretty low-key. We went out for sushi the night before Valentines Day so we could avoid the crowds. Michael got me a pretty awesome present. A few weeks before Valentines Day he said that the water pump on my car needed to be replaced so he was going to take it some weekend and him and a friend were going to fix it. So on Friday afternoon he took my car and was gone for awhile. He got home and was acting a little weird, asking me to borrow my phone, which he never does since he has his own. When we decided to go out to dinner he said he had to give me my present early. Well, turns out there was nothing wrong with my water pump, he had taken my car to Best Buy and had a new stereo installed. The cool thing about the stereo is that it has Bluetooth. Oregon just passed a law that prohibits people from talking or texting with their cell phones while driving. So now when I'm in my car and I get a call, I use my stereo to answer the call, it is pretty cool. He also got me chocolate covered strawberries and flowers.

This is the little basket that I got for Michael. It had some of his favorite candy, gum, chocolates and some silk boxer shorts. Woohoo! :)


No comments: