Saturday, April 3, 2010

I've had better months...

So February was not the best month I've had. Besides Valentines Day and Missys birthday it was pretty crappy. First, about a week after Valentines Day I started feeling not so hot. I could feel 'junk' in my throat and lungs and had a little cough. It started on a Thursday and I didn't feel too good throughout the weekend but I managed to clean the house and make some chicken noodle soup. I planned to just suck it up and work through it. Well, Monday morning my alarm went off for work and I got up to take a shower and let the puppies out. I let the puppies out and then laid down on the couch because I still wasn't feeling good. I didn't get up from the couch until about noon. Everytime I would stand up I felt dizzy and like I was going to throw up. That and I had a pretty bad cough. I stayed in bed pretty much all day until about 3pm when I decided to drag myself to Urgent Care to hopefully get some drugs. After I waited forever (almost two hours) I finally saw a doctor. He said he was pretty sure it was pneumonia and he could either prescribe me the drugs to fix it or I could go down and get x-rays done to confirm it. I voted to just get the drugs and skip spending the money for x-rays. Then I had to go to Costco and wait an hour for my prescriptions. I was miserable. I spent the next two days in bed and finally went back to work on Thursday. Then, a couple of days later when I was paying some bills online I realized that someone had gotten a hold of my debit card number and had ordered $250 worth of stuff from Sephora (a cool makeup store). So I cancelled my card and the next morning headed to the bank to fill out the paperwork and start a claim to get the money back. As I was turning onto the street that the bank is on, the lady at the stop sign pulled out and ran right into me! I was so mad, now I have to get my car fixed, it's such a pain in the butt! Her insurance is paying for everything since it was completely her fault, but still. They say bad things come in 3's, well that was 3 and so hopefully I am good for a long while!

No comments: