Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring?

It felt like Spring for a few weeks. Beautiful, warm, sunny weather. I even had some flowers pop up and bloom and our trees are starting to bud. It almost got up to 70 for a week or so. It was so nice I took my car in and had my winter tires taken off. Yeah, it snowed like 3 inches yesterday and has been cold and windy. The flowers have died and I think the trees are upset they got tricked. At the beginning of March Michael had to go to Salem for a week for training. He works at the AT&T store here in Bend, they just opened yesterday! Anyways, he was gone for a week and got home late Friday night, the next morning I had to take off for a week of training in Seattle. I rented a car since it was cheaper than driving my own, they gave me a red Jetta and it was awesome! I want one. The training class was very busy and they were long days but I squeezed some fun in. I met Colleen and the fam for some shopping, Pike Place and dinner since they also happened to be in Seattle at the same time. I went to sushi with Doug one night and sushi with Cherron another night. I made an Ikea run and got a dinner table and some other fun stuff and another night I went to Davids Bridal for their $99 sale and bought my wedding dress!! I also rocked my training class. They did a competition throughout the week where the goal was to collect 'worlds' which were stickers of a globe. They handed out stickers for participating, answering a tough question, etc. The person at the end of the class was declared the "world wide winner" and got bragging rights. Well, I was the World Wide Winner of my class, so I got bragging rights and a $75 gift card, pretty cool! After I got back from Seattle I had two normal weeks and then this past week I went to San Diego for a couple days for our corporate sales training class. We had a very busy March and we can't believe the wedding is only 6 weeks away! Here are some pictures of back when it was sunny!

No comments: