Saturday, April 3, 2010

Missy May is 2!

It has been a long time since I last posted, we have been VERY busy around here. With wedding planning, Michael getting a new job, me travelling for work, etc. we haven't had a lot of spare time. Anyways, Missy turned two years old on February 27th. We decided to get her a haircut for her birthday. We usually cut it ourselves in the warmer months and then let it grow during the winter. She was so shaggy! So we took her in and they gave her a bath, cut her hair and nails and put a cute bandana on her. When we went to go pick her up I was reminded why we usually cut it ourselves, it was $40! That's more than I spend to get my hair done. She did look super cute though. The weekend of her birthday was beautiful weather so we took lots of pictures outside. Here are the before and after shots:

No comments: