Thursday, July 24, 2008

Twelve Pounds!

Today is end of week two of my "experiment" with NutriSystem and so far I have lost 12 pounds. I have gone from weighing myself everyday to just once a week. I was starting to get too obsessed with the scale every morning, so I moved it to the bathroom downstairs (out of sight, out of mind). The awesome part is that I only worked out a couple of times this past week and still lost weight. So this next week my goal is work out at least 4 times and we'll see what kind of difference that makes. I still have not cracked and 'cheated', although I did have a work party this past Monday (bbq/pool party) and did eat a few tortilla chips and a bit of salsa, but I steered clear of the cake, hamburgers, etc. I am however planning on eating out next weekend, it's my birthday on Saturday and I really want sushi, which is actually really healthy, so I am not too worried about it derailing my diet.
I do have some friends coming to town this weekend, so we will see how it goes with them wanting to eat out and such. I can still stay on the program when I eat out by ordering smart, I just know that I have zero will power when I go out to eat. :)

2 comments:

The "Eck's" Files said...

hate you........
see ya this weekend....
when is Kelly coming?

The "Eck's" Files said...

hate you....
see you this weekend.
when is kelly coming??