Monday, March 3, 2008

Diet starts Monday...

First off, do you know how hard it is to find healthy cereal? Even the "healthy" ones all list sugar in their top 3 ingredients and I'm beginning to see why. I finally found some cereal that is really low in sugar, it's just plain shredded wheat cereal, I don't think it has any sugar at all, actually. Sadly, it's disgusting. I had a bowl this morning and couldn't even finish it all, I was wishing we had some brown sugar to put on it. So, back to the drawing board, I can't keep eating that. This weekend was so-so for diet/exercise. The diet, not so good. I was sick last week, so Saturday was a really lazy day for me, all I did was lay on the couch and blow my nose. And then we went out for dinner, not good. Sunday was a bit better, I ate a little better and we hiked out to Tumalo Falls which is a waterfall just outside of Bend. It was about 5 miles round trip. Then we went to the movies and ate popcorn. I think my problem is that if I'm not working out, it's almost impossible for me to eat healthy. And since I've been sick, I've just wanted to sleep and relax, not go to the gym. SO, this week I hope to do a lot better. My calendar on the fridge needs some more stickers!! I am switching up some shifts at work this week, too, so I will be getting off at 3pm instead of 530-ish for the next few days. Hopefully this makes going to the gym after work a bit easier. I better get a move on, my next weigh-in is a week and a half away!

No comments: